Our core competencies include strategic business planning, development and implementation- based on the analysis of internal and external data. The following is a sample of the services we provide:
- Market, product and business opportunity assessments
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), across a variety of media
- Sales planning and revenue generation
- Pricing and revenue maximization
- Customer segmentation
- Customer experience management
- Research design and implementation
- Advisory services including mentorship through program implementation
Every consulting project is unique, and every one starts with a solid understanding of the business issues and client-specific objectives. We work collaboratively; engaging the people and team that best suit the project requirements and the culture and resources (timing and budget) of our clients.
We will present our insights and recommendations, and will develop and facilitate an implementation program as required. Our goal with every client is to cultivate long-term relationships based on providing high value. To this end, we debrief all projects to ensure expectations are completely met, and ideally exceeded.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Jane Osler is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC), and member of the Canadian Association of Management Consultants, and follows a code of professional conduct.