The O2 Environmental Technology Assessment Group (TAG) is an unrivalled resource for the assessment of water technologies. The TAG comprises a group of leading international experts specializing in the technical and market analysis of emerging water technologies.
Collectively this group has looked at over 70% of recent Venture Capital investments in the water technology sector. The group maintains a BlueTech Tracker which tracks the progress of new water technology companies. This allows the profitability and scalability of technology companies to be tracked and mapped year on year.
The group consists of Paul O’Callaghan, Dr. Andreas Kolch, Bill De Waal & Dr. Tim Evans & Dr. Hans Gethke. In addition to the collective of experience of the group, the combined network of contacts in industry, academia and government bodies provides access to input and feedback from stakeholders in the water industry worldwide.
O2 Environmental can provide a critical review of the underlying principles behind a technology or process. We will compare the technology with alternatives in the market and outline any strengths and weaknesses. We can independently review performance data and carry out audits of existing facilities.
Independent third party analysis provides an objective viewpoint which can form the basis for sound decision making and effective negotiation.
Questions asked will relate to:
- Technical viability of the water technology
- Patent search to determine status of competing processes
- Analysis of commerical viability and competitiveness
- Operational Audit of full-scale, demonstration scale or pilot scale facilities
- Data review and analysis to verify claims of removal efficiencies, chemical and energy consumption and ease of operation.