Schematic Phase | MCINTYRE CRESSWELL DESIGN GROUP
/ design process /
- Develop spatial and communication adjacenies
- Prepare preliminary furniture and milwork plans
- Preliminary selection of architectural finishes
- Preliminary furniture, furnishings, and equipment selections
- Review applicable building, life safety, and accessibility codes and apply as required.
- Make preliminary colour selections
- Refine budgets
- Prepare design drawings, for permit or other; such as, perspective, elevations, etc.
- Meet with consultant, such as architect, contractor, or other as required