When you call to book your home cleaning appointment you will be able to customise your order to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. You always have the option of a detailed deep clean or a shorter touch up clean.
Looking for regular sheduled cleaning?
Most customers prefer weekly or bi-weekly appointments to maintain their home. The first appointment is usually a long deep clean after which the maids will keep up the quality cleaning with regular sheduled visits.
for further details about the benefits of
. Looking for just a touch up clean?
If you have a specific list of chores, we can take care of it, you don't have to order every cleaning service we offer. Please note our cancelation policy:
Maids Gone Green requires 48 hours notice to cancel a cleaning appointment. If less than 48 hrs is provided, you will be charged 50% of the scheduled.Payment Methods:
We accept Visa, Mastercard, check or cash. Payment is due at the end of the cleaning service and a late fee of 3% will be applied monthly to late payments.Our Cleaning Guarantee:
Our cleaning is 100% guarenteed! If you are not happy with the service you recieve, phone us immediatly and we will return to your home to make the job perfect (no extra charge of course). We make sure that our customers and maids know exactly what is expected at each cleaning visit and we promise to deliver the service you order.
We provide you with a one hour arrival window relative to the scheduled appointment time to allow for factors beyond our control such as traffic conditions, lockouts, customers adding services or cancellations.
If free visitor parking cannot be provided, the maids will park at a parking meter or parking lot and add the parking cost to the customers bill. We will ask you about the parking options when you call to book an appointment.
- Load/empty dishwasher (wash by hand if no dishwasher)
- All cupboard fronts
- Fridge exterior and handles
- Stove top and oven door
- Dishwasher door and control buttons
- Microwave inside and out
- Small appliances on counters
- Dust low hanging light fixtures
- Sinks and taps and sponge/cloth holder
- All counter tops
- Light switch
- Empty recycling bin
- Empty garbage and reline can
- Dust and wipe floor base boards
- Vacuum and mop floor
- Tub and shower tiles
- Shower doors and tracks
- Entire toilet
- Towel bar and toilet paper holder
- Fold and hang towels
- Front of cupboards
- Soap dish and toothbrush holder
- All product bottles, tubs, jars on counters
- Counter top
- Sink and taps
- Spot wash walls and light switch
- Empty garbage can and reline
- Dust all furniture including legs and corners
- Dust window sills & heaters
- Dust all ornaments, plants,picture frames..
- Dust window blinds
- Vacuum all flooring and under furniture (without moving large pieces)
- Dust and spot wash baseboards
- Light switches
- Remove any garbage, dirty dishes
- Make up unmade beds and change linen (if fresh linen is left out)
- Dust dressers top and front
- Dust lamps and side tables
- Dust and wipe baseboards, window sills, heaters
- Fold clean laundry
- Light switch
- Vacuum/ mop
- Clean inside of oven
- Clean inside of fridge and freezer
- Wash interior windows
- Organize closets, kitchens
- Degrease kitchen cupboards and backsplash
- Wash patio furniture
- High dusting