M.K. Ince and Associates Ltd - solarpv
M.k. Ince And Associates
solar system, Energy Production
Our solar photovoltic system design work optimizes a solar system to maximize energy production given a set of objectives such as available space, risk tolerance, and site specific considerations.
Production Estimates and Validation
- Production estimates based on over 20 years of National Resources Canada's Insolation, Environment Canada, and NASA data.
- Comparison of production models with RETScreen.
- Explicit listing of assumptions and reasonability of estimates.
- Conservative modeling of product degradation.
- Reasonable string-inverter design.
- Site design including shadow impact assessment and self-shading.
- The solar pv market is relatively new to Ontario. Yet places such as Germany have almost a decades worth of learning regarding feed-in tarrif driven solar installations. We look at case studies and best practices from around the world and incorporate their best practices.
- Our comprehensive design checklist helps to ensure that various sub-system come together and perform as expected. It looks at items such as diode bypass configuration and its impact of panel orientation and the limitations of multiple-MPP tracking.
- M.K. Ince and Associates place a great deal of emphasis on building robust systems. In general, robust systems are less likely to encounter a catastrophic failure. When events and failures do occur, a robust system tends to have a smaller fiscal impact compared to a basic design.
- Our system robustness assessment is forward looking, trying to anticipate and mitigate impact of future changes, such as replacing a panel and its impact on multiple-MPP tracking.
, solar system