Canada permanent residence sponsorship

By: Law and Associates  04-08-2011
Keywords: Immigration Law, Immigration Consultants, immigration lawyer

If you are looking to sponsor someone for permanent residence in Canada or need to appeal a Visa, Law and Associates' experience in Canada Immigration embassies can help you.

Keywords: Immigration Consultants, Immigration Law, immigration lawyer, Immigration Lawyers

Other products and services from Law and Associates



Law and Associates is a top choice in British Columbia for buyers, sellers of residential and commercial real estate. Our


Canada Working or Holiday Visa applications

If you are visiting Canada to work or visit and need assistance, we have lawyers and consultants that can assist


Commercial Property transfers

If you are buying or selling commericial property, Law and Associates has a team to help you establish or build


Residential Property transfers

If you are buying or selling your home, Law and Associates has a team to complete the transfer of your


Canada Immigration Appeal

If you have been refused entry into Canada, have a refusal letter and would like to appeal, we can help.