Have you brought together a team of solid people? As individuals, each possesses talents and experience that should contribute to your team achieving greater success. But are you? What do you do when the whole of your team is achieving less than the sum of its parts?
In today's economic climate, your people are called on to do more with fewer resources. Team building can be a real contributor to the long-term success of your company. The Building a Winning Team workshop will improve morale, foster cohesiveness, increase motivation, and focus your team on achieving results.
You will learn how to:
Account for different styles and personalities
- Understand the Personality Styles of ourselves and our coworkers.
- Manage the impact of your personal style
- Style shift to accommodate differing styles of coworkers
Promote disagreement while diffusing conflict
- Provide an environment that promotes healthy disagreement: enabling the exchange of knowledge and ideas leads to better decisions and innovation
- Deal with unhealthy conflict in a respectful, professional manner: learn the strategies and put it into practice
Build the Winning Team
- Explore the components of a winning team
- Be aware of what undermines a team's progress
- Develop the rules of engagement: achieve alignment, commitment and consensus in your team