HiDialer 2000 Professional - powerful internet dialer
K&g Software Group
Global networks and almost immediate communication worldwide are as common as toasters and remote controllers these days. It is hardly possible to find a person who have never heard of Internet and related technology.
As networks grow and technology advances further we tend to switch to broadband connections. However, dial-up connections still seem one of the most appropriate and cost-effective methods for SOHO environments. Modems that operate over common telephone lines are still convenient and robust enough for most home and small office electronic communication needs.
However, connecting to an ISP using ill-thought built-in Windows tools may be tricky on busy lines. Besides connecting via modem there is a task of keeping the connection alive as long as we want it to be and a task of monitoring connection speed and performance, keeping stats, re-dialing the lost connection and many other tasks a dialing program of our dreams should be able to accomplish. Finding and installing all the required software may take a lot of time. Needless to say purchasing several solutions from different vendors will surely cost you much. So, is there a workaround?
Yes! There is! Introducing HiDialer 2000, the unique dialing and connectivity software intended to take your modem connection headaches away bringing order to information havoc.
HiDialer 2000 allows establishing connection to your ISP in several seconds, using its patented dialing technology. Besides its major purpose, the application is capable of synchronizing time with atomic clock, automatically connect, disconnect and re-connect to ISP on failures and log all sessions' times.
Throw in automatic applications launching on connecting to Internet, convenient scheduling and highly informative stats and you get the right application for all your dialing needs! HiDialer 2000 is available in standard and variations providing cost-effective licensing for individuals, companies and ISPs. your copy today!
HiDialer 2000 Professional Features.
- Advanced hint. It allows you to see the entry statistics in the HiDialer 2000 tray hint when you are connected to the Internet.
- HiDialer 2000 Billing can help you to see your current ISP account. It's only useful if your ISP have rated your connection.
- New tracing. You can now select if HiDialer 2000 terminates the connection when only one of selected window or process is closed or when all selected windows al processes no longer exist.
- HiDialer 2000 Professional has three log files. By default, they are located in the HiDialer folder.
- Log files backing up.
- Export Advanced session log data both to HTML and Micorosoft Excel 2000 files. HiDialer 2000 cannot export data to Microsoft Excel 97 or ealier.
- Online time-tracker that keeps track of month, week, day and session useage.
- Connection statistics including a colorful graph for incoming and outgoing data.
- Logging for all Internet connections no matter what dialer program
- Specify the number of times HiDialer 2000 will try to connect ot the Internet.
- Logging to window and to file.
- You can specify alternate phone numbers for any connections.
- A powerful scheduler to connect and disconnect at specified times.
- You can specify a delay before HiDialer 2000 will redial.
- Specify the minimum speed a connection must be made at to be accepted.