Atomic clock HiClock - your right way to go with the times
K&g Software Group
HiClock Pro gives you an easy, thorough way to synchronize your system clock to the exact time using the Internet. This program queries the timeservers of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, which return the correct standard time directly to your computer. HiClock Pro automatically converts Standard time to your local time and then compares this setting to the internal system time on your computer, making adjustments if necessary. Time checks occur automatically after each connection. The program has advanced alarm system and supports skins. Once set up the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size network. The host can be set to check for exact time as often or seldom as desired, and each computer in the network can likewise be set to check time on the host computer as often as deemed necessary by the network administrator.
HiClock Pro features:
- System tray popup menu for easy access to main functions.
- Automatically launch HiClock Pro when Windows starts up.
- Support skins technology.
- Multilingual interface support.
- Advanced alarm system.
- Support proxy servers.
- Advanced hint with the month calendar and time zones.
- Support manual, periodical and wait-for-connection operating modes.
- Works like a time server on the LAN.
- Much more.