OTA Remote Device Management Software
A common device requirement is the ability to provision device software remotely, but reliably updating software while an operating system is running can be problematic. Intrinsyc's iDevice Manager is a scripted boot loader and image updater that solves this problem.
iDevice Manager is a patented, secure, failsafe and feature rich in-field software updater that provides software update capability to devices ranging from consumer electronics, to industrial handhelds, to deeply embedded controllers. iDevice Manager's failsafe nature guarantees image updates or reverts to the last known verified state.
Whether you are provisioning a device for the first time in the factory, or updating software in the home, or recovering from a device malfunction, iDevice Manager automates these functions in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner.
- Wide range of updating mechanisms
- The ability to manage the updating of thousands of devices simultaneously
- Local in-factory provisioning
- Remote over-the-air updating
- Flexible scripting language
- Standards based, uses the Internet as the communications backbone
- Built-in security
- Reduce operational costs
- Improved responsiveness to customer demands
- Enhanced device reliability
- The ability to update geographically distributed devices
- New software features can be easily and quickly pushed to devices
- Proven and reliable
- Deployed on millions of devices
- Runs on:
- Available now for:
- Windows Embedded CE
- Support for other Operating Systems and Processors can be added on request.