iF1 Solutions - Services
iF1 Solutions solves your online IT management and support needs. Regular expert maintenance will keep your PCs, servers, and networks up and running, so you minimize downtime and maximize productivity. Problems are responded to quickly, remotely or on-site. Your systems are protected, secure and available when you need them most, so your employees stay productive.
iF1 Solutions can be your entire IT department or we can supplement your existing IT services.
Systems Integration & Design
iF1 Solutions works with all options available to clients at each step of the custom network build - from the cabling infrastructure of the LAN/WAN/VoIP/Wireless to secure firewalls, remote access software, desktop applications and individual access configurations.
- Network performance analysis, upgrade and expansions
- Design and implementation of single or multiple locations connectivity
- Upgrading servers and workstations
- Server rescue, network troubleshooting, and remedy
- Active Directory design
- Gigabit switch installation for improving network bandwidth
- Wireless LAN implementation and security
- VoIP Deployment and connectivity
- Network diagram documentation of entire LAN/WAN/VoIP/Wireless
IT Maintenance & Support
In today's environment, the computing infrastructure is an integral part of a business, downtime due to failure can cost companies a great amount of money. vista computing has maintenance and support plans that can help prevent avoidable downtime.
- 24/7 Monitoring of servers, workstations, routers, firewalls
- Virus alerts, security warnings, virus definition and system updates verification
- Monitor backup process, restore sample backup data to verify integrity
- Check server logs for errors and potential problems
- Quarterly Technical recommendations related to your infrastructure
- Microsoft, Apple, Linux and Unix OS support
Network & IT Security
In today's age of constant growing technology. Security over your network is a critical part of its stability. We work with clients to design and implement a security solution that will protect the infrastructure. Not only is it important to install antivirus software, it is vital to configure it correctly to provide complete protection. We have extensive experience with the industry's leading antivirus software companies allowing us to recommend and implement the right solution.
- Security evaluation of current environment
- Recommend the right Firewall/VPN for enhanced security
- Installation and configuration of the Firewall/VPN solution
- Remote Access, site-site VPN accessibility
- Customer training on Firewall/VPN features
- Provide support and security updates
- Installation and configuration of the antivirus software, anti-spam and anti-relay solution
One of the most important assets is the information and data, deployment of Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions are critical. We can work with clients to evaluate and deploy a reliable Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Evaluation of current backup and/or disaster recovery plan
- Recommend the right hardware and software backup/restore solution
- Installation and configuration of products
- Work with client to implement a feasible schedule for backup and off-site storage
- Provide support, training and documentation
iF1 Solutions are experts in database design and programing using proven client-server technology. We have managed all phases of database projects for our clients.
- Database planning and design
- Interface Design
- Web and Client-Server
- Workflow and User Analysis
- Capacity Strategy
- Migration of Legacy Systems and Data
- Post-Implementation Review