Global FX Payment Services for Corporate & Private clients
| || |
FX Payment Services for Companies & Individuals
UK Phone: +44(0)845 528-0560
The Challenges of Foreign Exchange
Foreign Exchange payments have always been a hassle for most corporate and individual clients.
Clients never feel they are getting what they deserve, both on price and service – but is price the real driver for most clients?
All FX companies can offer the same price (we are all selling the same dollar), but that doesn't mean all FX companies can offer the same level of service.
Challenges facing most foreign exchange clients typically include:
- Time - How long does it take for my beneficiary to receive their funds?
- Cost - Will my beneficiary have any charges deducted on receipt of funds?
- Value - Was I made to feel as though my BUSINESS was valued?
Global Foreign Exchange Payment Services
hyperWALLET's Foreign Exchange division handles the FX services for our corporate and individual clients. They understand all the aforementioned challenges and have harnessed technology to make payments as seamless and hassle- free as possible,
the best levels of service to both our clients and their beneficiaries.
hyperWALLET's FX Payment Service is all about keeping things SIMPLE.
With years of Sales, Dealing, Marketing and Customer Care experience, we know and understand your core
- Transparency – We price, then you order
- Trust – Our reputation is based on responding to your needs: you ask, we do
- Accuracy – We’re specialists in payments delivery, and get it right first time
- Efficiency – Time spent on FX is one of our core competencies
- Cost – Transparent, competitive but most importantly -- CONSISTENT
FX Services tailored to your needs
Depending on the needs of your business, the 5 key points above will vary in importance – however, all 5 should rank highly in your consideration when choosing who to partner with for your Foreign Exchange needs.
hyperWALLET addresses these points through a combination of our payments technology and global financial network, operational expertise and customer-focused care, and commitment to ensuring our FX clients receive the best service possible.
FX Solutions & Products for Corporate and Private Clients
All the below deals can be booked either over the phone, fax or online depending on how you prefer to trade.
Foreign Exchange Solutions
Foreign Exchange Products
- Online System - Our unique and simple to use system enables clients to book Spot, Forward and Drawdown contracts online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are the only company who provide this range of service to private individuals and business clients.
- Phone Dealing - Call us at +44(0)845 528-0560 during UK business hours and speak with one of our highly experienced dealers. All of our dealing staff has over 20 years experience in the FX markets. Our dealers will help you with advice on the types of products available and how best to use them in plain and simple terms.
- Foreign Exchange Risk Management - One of the areas many individuals and businesses tend to ignore is RISK MANAGMENT. At hyperWALLET, you can talk to one of our dealers about how best to hedge your foreign exchange risk, to suit your requirements.
- Spot Deal – An exchange from one currency to another, securing the rate. Spot deals can be settled same day, next day or on a 48-hour basis, depending on the urgency of your payment.
- Forward Contract – An FX deal booked to secure a rate of exchange for a fixed date in the future. We can offer forward contracts up to 1 year out. All forward contracts are subject to a 10% deposit.
- Drawdown Contract – An FX deal booked to secure a rate of exchange for an open date in the future. A Drawdown contract gives you the flexibility to drawdown against your contract between now and a date specified in the future. We can offer Drawdown contracts up to 1 year out. All drawdown contracts are subject to a 10% deposit.
NOTE: WE WILL NEVER PREDICT THE MARKET DIRECTION AND RECOMMEND YOU DON’T TRUST ANYONE WHO TRIES
TO TELL YOU WHERE THE MARKET IS GOING -- THEY ARE GUESSING TO TRY AND IMPRESS YOU TO GET YOUR BUSINESS!
How It Works - For Businesses and Individuals
Sending or making a Foreign Currency international payment via hyperWALLET's Foreign Exchange division is simple. Whatever your reason for needing to make such a payment, in less than 5 minutes your funds could be on their way to the destination you have selected.
FX Services - Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take?
It's fast. You can register with us in 2 minutes and set up a payment immediately. As soon as we receive your funds, we send your foreign currency out the same day. British Pounds, US Dollars and Euros arrive the same day, anywhere in the world. Most other currencies will clear in the specified account the next working day.
- How do I get my funds to hyperWALLET's FX division?
Sending your funds to hyperWALLET could not be simpler. We send you an email that confirms the exchange rate we agreed and also tells you our partner’s bank account details. Contact your bank or use your internet banking and send your domestic currency to us. This can happen the same day or (if your bank is not up to date) can take 3 days. Don't worry though, your exchange rate is fixed whilst we all wait for the bank to deliver the money.
- How much does it cost?
Making an international payment through hyperWALLET's Foreign Exchange division is free. There are no fees or hidden commissions. We make a small amount on each payment in the difference between the exchange rate we get and the exchange rate you get. Payments below £3,000 carry a small processing charge to cover our costs.
- Can I use my bank?
You can use your bank instead of hyperWALLET but you will get far less foreign currency for your money than we give you. Banks also normally charge you a fee to make the payment. They will probably ask you to fax confirmation of your needs. Usually the bank won't tell you the rate until after the payment is booked. Whose rate would you trust?
- Am I eligible for an account?
Anyone can open a hyperWALLET FX Account. We cater for both individuals and companies. We will check all our customers' details to ensure we are only sending money for genuine people.
- Is it safe?
Absolutely. Funds are held in Client Segregated accounts and insured up to £1m per transaction by an 'A' rated insurer.
- Are there minimum or maximum amounts?
We can transfer any amount for you, no matter how big or small. However, if the amount is below £3000 we have to charge a small processing fee to cover our costs. This is up to £12 which is still much cheaper than banks.
- Can I cancel a payment?
If you need to cancel a payment because your situation changes, please call us immediately at +44(0)845 528-0560 and we will do all we can. When we cancel a payment we have to sell the currency we had bought for you. If this is at a loss, then we would ask you to cover the costs.