Direct Pay | Low-cost, online merchant payment service, bank debit & e-wallet solution
The hyperWALLET Solution: Direct Pay
Your low-cost merchant payment option & secure complement to card payments
Best of all, Direct Pay provides low merchant transaction fees compared to typical credit or debit card fees of 2-3% or more!
Instant Credit for Autoship
Accept payments direct from bank,
online Pay Portal account, or both!
Ship products to top customers
right away, using instant credit!
Offer your customers incentives, via
your own loyalty points program!
- Direct Debits: Customers can register and activate their bank account. Product payments can be debited directly from their linked bank account.
- Split-Tenders: By default, the system includes split-tender payment authorization, whereby commission or other funds can be topped-up with money debited from the customer’s linked bank account.
- Instant credit option for Company-approved customers that will authorize their bank payment to be credited instantly, allowing you to release their order for fulfillment immediately.
- hyperWALLET handles delayed settlement tracking and will make funds available to the Company, once they are cleared after the normal clearing window.
- Direct Pay's instant credit & autoship support can help your business drive revenue by ensuring customers have a seamless buying experience and obtain their products more quickly.
- Define your own loyalty points scheme and redemption rules.
- Grant loyalty points with each purchase paid for using Direct Pay.
- Offer point redemptions as a payment currency for product purchases or company promotional materials!
Company adds hyperWALLET's "Direct Pay" gateway as a payment method to their shopping cart checkout and autoship modules.
- When the customer is ready to checkout and purchase product, they select Direct Pay as the payment method.
- Company submits a real-time authorization for the payment amount to the hyperWALLET Direct Pay gateway.
- hyperWALLET Direct Pay gateway dynamically determines funding options for the payment request.
- Customer confirms payment option details.
- A preauthorization response is returned to the shopping cart. Once payment has cleared, the product is authorized for release and shipped
to the customer!
For Your Business & Customers
Offer a new low-cost merchant payment option!
Enable Direct Pay via a simple one-time integration!
- E-commerce: Your organization can integrate Direct Pay easily into your existing online shopping cart using our Direct Pay API, offering Direct Pay as a complimentary payment option to existing card payments – both for one-time orders and for recurring autoships!
- Single integration via one API.
- Support for 4 message types: Pay Portal Balance, Payment Authorization, Payment Status, Payment Returns.
- Support for commission / payroll balance payments as well as domestic bank account payments.
- No need for additional integration to support new countries!
With Direct Pay you can provide your business and customers with a new, low-cost payment option that extends payments choice, help your business reduce chargebacks and rolling reserve, and supports loyalty points and product autoship functionality.
- Low merchant processing fees
Direct Pay transactions are assessed as a low merchant processing fee, in contrast to typical credit or debit card fees of 2-3% or more -- meaning lower costs for your business!
- Diminished risk of chargebacks
With Direct Pay, the onus is on the payor – not the merchant – to prove that the payment was unauthorized or for the wrong amount. Reducing your exposure to chargebacks can result in significant savings of time and money for your organization.
- Diminished risk of card fraud
By using bank microcredit verification techniques to verify that a person registering a bank account is in control of that account, Direct Pay can help reduce the risk of fraud for your business and customers. hyperWALLET will notify you when funds clear so that you may safely process your member’s order.
- Free up cash flow by reducing card merchant “Hold Backs”
Card merchant processors may “hold back” up to 25% of each transaction on a rolling reserve 6-month basis in order to cover potential chargebacks. Such “hold backs” can have a negative impact on cash flow and increase your company’s cost of capital.
- Make payments easier for your customers
Generally speaking, most people have a bank account. By offering Direct Pay as a complementary payment option to cards, you are opening up your business to support a wider range of potential customers and offering more payments choice for existing ones.
- Many payment options, one integration
Integrate with one API. Even as we add more inbound payment options, your configuration doesn’t change! Support for 4 simple message types: Pay Portal Balance, Payment Authorization, Payment Status, Payment Returns.