HYBRID IT provides subject matter expertise that designs and delivers customizable training programs and hands-on mentoring that go beyond classroom instructions. We typically provide on-site training at the client’s facility, and we can organize off-site training as well.
With our blended training approach reinforced with hands-on mentoring, your team will acquire the skills and understanding they need to manage a specific project and provide long-term value. Our mentors transfer knowledge to your team using exceptional communications, technical and business experience, and cultivated skills. Our services include:
- Project Management Training: customized workshops based on industry project management methodologies, frameworks, and best practices that meet your project needs.
- Mentoring and Coaching: support individuals and teams to achieve success and overcome difficulties such as poor planning, picky customers, instable environment, and underperforming resources.
- Brief Consulting: short interventions focused on resolving certain issues or accomplishing certain deliverables. Our experts will work closely with your project manager(s) for short time and until the task has been completed.
Prior to our ITIL® training, we perform high level assessments, in order to understand the organization’s current state including key challenges and issues, current projects and cultural situations. This step minimizes learning time and makes our limited engagement more effective; based on the assessment results, Hybrid IT will present possible next steps and training options which might include:
- ITIL® v3 awareness workshop: an overview session for key stakeholders to get the necessary buy-in and commitment to succeed with the ITIL® implementation and to facilitate planning efforts.
- ITIL® v3 Foundation Workshop: an intensive three-day instructor-led course that helps IT staff leverage ITIL® concepts and best practices in their daily work and earn the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management as well.
- ITIL® v3 Training for IT Staff and management: a half- or full-day session for IT staff who don’t have the time and/or budget to attend the Foundation course.