Hunter Wise Our sales process checklist can maximize your mergers and acquisitions, divestitures and corporate finance transactions
Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures
Our primary objective is to maximize value for our clients. Hunter Wise can accomplish that objective as a result of our extensive experience structuring and executing successful corporate finance transactions, balanced with a clear understanding of our client's industry, business and personal needs.
Hunter Wise's merger and acquisition, divestiture professionals offer decades of knowledge and experience to manage the unique corporate finance requirements and demands of companies in the $10 million to $400 million valuation range, backed by our participation in more than 12,000 corporate valuations and 1,000 successful transactions.
At Hunter Wise, the merger and acquisitions, divestiture process is client-controlled. Assuring the client's right to accept or reject any offer is a key priority in Hunter Wise’s “Eight-Step Sales Process Checklist:”
- Institutional Banking Finances
- Business valuation and assessment of current market conditions
- Development of a customized, focused, worldwide and comprehensive marketing strategy
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Execution of the methodical, intensive marketing strategy
- Solicitation of offers
- Negotiation of Letters of Intent
- Advising through investor due diligence
- Closing process assistance
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011