Hunter Wise structures and raises either private or public financing for
- Leveraged business acquisitions
- Leveraged company recapitalizations
- Debt restructuring
- Growth capital
- Capital for shareholder financial liquidity
- Capital for public companies going private
- Capital for private companies going public primarily on foreign exchanges
- Bridge funds financing
- PIPEs (Private Investment in Public Equity)
Hunter Wise maintains regular contact with a wide variety of institutional investors and lenders. These include private equity groups, hedge funds, pension and profit sharing funds, insurance companies, strategic investors and select family offices. These sources offer in varying degrees a wide variety of equity or equity-linked financial instruments. Others offer senior secured, mezzanine capital, second-lien loans, and/or leasing options. Still others offer needed bridge funds.
Because Hunter Wise has many years of experience with these various equity and debt funding (private equity funding) sources, our clients have come to expect expert assistance in raising capital in an expedited manner.