Every business faces management challenges through the course of its evolution. Larger businesses generally have a broad range of management expertise available to them. As a result, they are able to analyze a problem, assess alternatives and implement solutions.
Without these key resources, smaller businesses may respond inappropriately to challenges, which will often result in overloading available personnel, resulting in excess costs, poor financial performance, inability to access financing, and possibly business failure.
Are you looking for ways to enhance your business?
We can analyze your organization's operations and develop simple, individualized solutions that work for you.
Our services are proven and effective. We save clients both time and money, and we will help make your business run more smoothly. This translates into improved employee engagement, more effective processes and product design and increased sales & service fulfillment. Doing these things right leads to higher customer satisfaction and ultimately a better bottom line.
- We will work with you to find the best solution.
Our services include:
- Communications and public relations support
- Corporate performance management - balanced scorecard
- Sales and marketing planning
- Strategic and tactical business planning
- Human resources
Communications & Public Relations Support
We offer a wide range of services tailored to meet your individual needs. These range from short term, turn-around projects, public relations and corporate communications to more in-depth involvement with strategic planning and execution. With our experience and industry alliances, we can provide you with support in delivering cost-effective, high impact strategies and tools.
Together we will identify your goals, audiences, key messages, communication tools and evaluation strategies.
Strategic communication planning
External and Internal Communication
Editing and writing
Special event planning
Corporate Performance Management Services
The Hamilton Group can provide monthly consulting time as your corporate management advisor.
These services include:
- Analyzing your monthly financial results and position
- Identifying trends, problems and potential problems and recommending action
- Assessing cost controls
- Assessing and anticipating your ongoing financing requirements, and recommending suitable and sustainable action plans
- Establishing and maintaining good lender relations; lender compliance
- Assessing, reporting, and assisting in the preparation of financial and strategic plans
- Analyzing cost benefit, break-even and financial "what if" scenarios to support management decision making
- Assisting you increase your knowledge and understanding of corporate finance, financing and financial management
In addition to these services, the Hamilton Group can attend both regular and periodic meetings with management, employees and other stakeholders, as required.
Sales and Marketing Planning
The Hamilton Group can assist you in outlining a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to your customers and for managing your customer relationships in ways that benefit you and your stakeholders. Whether you are planning on starting a business or are already in business, we can add value and help you promote your product or service.
- Strategic market analysis and planning
- Market research and analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Customer segmentation and targeting
- Design & development & product or service promotions
- Fulfillment logistics (inventory management, transportation, warehousing distribution)
Strategic and Tactical Business Planning
Whether you are already in business, are looking for new opportunities, or are having business challenges, our expertise can help you develop your roadmap to success
The Hamilton Group’s approach is to look at your company with an independent and unbiased perspective. We can ensure your business plan has all the necessary elements required to secure capital, refinance existing loans, increase working capital, make acquisitions or acquire capital assets.
Our assistance includes;
- Analyzing historical performance
- Activity based costing
- Preparing loan proposals
- Cash flow forecasting and management
- Profitability analysis
- Breakeven and feasibility analysis and
- Pro-forma financial models and scenario analysis
The Hamilton Group can assist you in the development of your most valuable resource, "your staff". Whether you are starting up and need to recruit and train new staff or are already established and need to manage your staff more effectively, we can add value by aligning your staff performance to corporate objectives to improve both proficiency and engagement.
- Employee/labour relations
- Training & development
- Harassment & complaint investigation
- Conflict resolution
- Coaching & mentoring
- Performance management
- Policies & procedures
- Team building & leadership development
- Incentive programs and