Consulting Services using MATLAB and Simulink
Goddard Consulting specializes in developing advanced modeling, simulation, data analysis and visualization software for clients across a range of business sectors. These include financial services, automotive, aerospace, telecommunications, mining and the process industries.
Using the MATLAB and Simulink suite of numerical analysis software from The MathWorks (and all associated Toolboxes and Blocksets), together with other technologies such as C++ and VBA, allows us to solve a wide range of design and implementation problems for our clients. This may include implementation on CUDA enabled and real-time platforms.
Leveraging expert knowledge in areas such as computational finance and control system engineering, we have decades of experience developing custom software applications, and have successfully completed projects for clients across Canada, the USA, Australia and the U.K.
Typical projects may include,
- Developing high fidelity models of electro-mechanical engineering systems.
- Designing, implementing and validating advanced embedded control laws.
- Implementing financial analysis and risk management applications.
- Developing high resolution image visualization software.
- Auditing code developed in-house and recommending improvements.
- Software training.