Holistic Nutritional Services
Your path to superior health starts with a complimentary lifestyle assessment and detailed analysis of any health imbalances. Your personal goals and vision for wellness will be discussed and compared to your current tendencies. After your initial consultation a program will be designed to address these health concerns and goals. I will work closely with you to support your transformation and to open new possibilities for creating wellness and balance in your life.
Individual Private Consultation
Initial Consultation 1.5 hours ($100)
- Individual Nutritional Assessment/Analysis
- Comprehensive Questionnaire/Evaluation Session
- Interview/Interactive Discussion
- Personal Health Reference Manual Containing:
- Nutritional Health and Healing Protocol Designed For Your Particular Health Needs.
- Uniquely Compiled Data for Future Reference and Review.
- Personalized Lists of Foods, Nutritional Supplements, Other Natural Health and Healing Information, and Educational Articles
Follow up Consultations 0.5 hour ($30)
- Review initial recommendations, assess changes, and address questions.
- Further integrate specific health needs of individual into their program and provide on-going support.
Long Distance Consultations 1.5 hours ( $120)
- You will have a detailed plan including macro and micronutrient recommendations, answers to your specific questions and a nutrition plan to follow in order to best meet your specific goals.
- A follow-up telephone call to review any questions you may have as well as continued support from us is included.
8 Week Nutrition Transformation 9.5 hours ($500)
- Initial Consultation: 1.5 hours
- Follow up Consultation: 1 hour a week for 8 weeks
- Shopping, food preparation and cooking: 1 hour a week for 8 weeks
On-Location Consultations for Businesses (Employee Wellness)
Shopping Tours 1 hour ($50)
- Healthy Shopping Strategies - Make the most of your time at the grocery stores.
- Learn to make yet-wiser choices for your grocery basket.
- Find out which products are truly made according to wholesome principles.
- Learn to de code labels.
- Discover wheat free, dairy free, sugar free alternatives to common foods.
Clients may wish guidance in the following areas:
- Healthy Eating
- Family nutrition, children, teenagers, seniors
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Yeast Infection
- Weight Loss
- Weight Gain
- Cholesterol Lowering & Prevention of Early Heart Disease
- Diabetes Management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Crohn’s Disease/Ulcerative Colitis
- Osteoporosis Management & Prevention
- Women’s Health: PMS, Menopause
- Prenatal Nutrition, Pregnancy or Lactation
- Men’s Health
- Cholesterol and Blood pressure lowering
- Gastrointestinal Health – gluten intolerance, inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome, reflux disease, constipation
- Acid/Base Balance
The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.