A leader in material movements, stockpile management and reconciliation, InSite records and evaluates data for service, support and production activities from the mine through to saleable product. InSite provides confidence in data accuracy, as well as visibility into all areas of production, allowing mine and plant operations to rapidly respond to changing conditions. This version features two new modules to accurately visualise and manage operations.
New Shift Management Module
The Shift Management module provides the ability to execute and manage tasks against a plan, within a shift. By providing transparency into shift planning and operations, this module solves problems relating to inefficient use of shift time, poor planning, and conflicting activities or bottlenecks.
- Inbuilt shift handover functionality assigns and manages tasks that occur during a shift, and also tasks that overlap shifts or must be assigned to the following shift.
- Graphical user interface allows for easy monitoring of tasks and their progress.
- Eliminates the use of manual task boards: planning data can be centralised and visualised in the control or shift change room.
New Central Monitoring Module
The Central Monitoring module provides a highly graphical real time display of the entire mining operation with visual representations of all active tasks. The ability to link information from shift management with other operational data allows you to react quickly to changing conditions.
- Interactive map of resources allows faster access to detailed information.
- Visualise equipment locations in real space, eliminating the need to cross reference data.
- Various options for viewing provide access to multiple types of data.
- New configurable data grids have additional functionality and are faster and easier to use.
- An intuitive, easy to navigate web user interface provides lightweight client deployment.
- Integration Manager verifies that source systems providing production data are performing correctly, reducing time needed to resolve issues.
- Incorporates state-of-the-art Service Oriented Architecture and Microsoft Silverlight technology for even better ease-of-use.