Craft powerful messages to attract customers
By delivering a powerful message that resonates with consumers you can increase product awareness, drive purchase intent, increase brand advocacy, differentiate from competitors, increase perceived value, increase customer loyalty, educate on features and benefits, and open new markets. To reach potential customers in today’s crowded marketplace your advertising needs to be smart, attractive, brand relevant, and appear in the right places at the right time.
Our Creative Directors have won Cannes Lions awards for their work and contributed to campaigns for companies like GM, Ford, Intel, Compaq, Colgate, Cathay Pacific, Rogers, Duracell, Nike, Kraft, and Unilever. We also have online and digital Media Planners that have handled international multi million dollars accounts like Telus, A&W Foods, Safeway, Shell, VW, Lush Cosmetics, BC Hydro, and Pacific Newspaper Group.
At FRANK we’re aware that campaigns need to be intelligent, strategic, financially realistic, have appropriate interactive elements and social connectivity, be measureable, be integrated across all relevant media formats… and of course be quick to market. Typically, activating a campaign demands careful consideration of:
- Message development (what’s the best aspect of the product to focus on)
- Customer definition (demographics and psychographic profiles)
- Competitive gap analysis (what market space is available for domination)
- Geographic reach (what markets to penetrate, and what idiosyncrasies they have)
- Media apertures (where and when will customers be most responsive to the message)
- The big idea (what’s going to make this campaign get noticed)
- Budget adherence (how is the finite budget best spent)
- Project management (getting the ads produced and in media on time)