Fort Park Property Management offers different levels of services to suit your specific needs. We realize that not everyone is the same, and we tailor our services to meet your needs.
Property Management no Lease-Up fee Service with three year contract: We do not charge a lease-up fee to get your place rented out. With a three year-contract, we will invest our time and effort into finding you a great tenant, and we won’t charge you for it. Advertising and tenant verification costs will be billed back to you.
Property Management Lease-Up Service without monthly management: We offer a service to find and place great tenants in your unit, then after that you can take over managing the unit yourself. We charge 100% of the first month’s rent for this service (minimum of $1495).
Property Management Everyday Service: Our standard monthly rate is 10% of gross rents collected (minimum of $150 per month).
Property Management Checkup Service: Although not included in our basic package, we will gladly drive to your property and check up on it for you. This would include notifying the tenant and doing an inspection both inside and outside the unit. We charge $100 per checkup anywhere in the lower mainland. We can do these on a monthly or quarterly basis if you wish.
Property Management Maintenance Services: We charge $50/ hour for any labour that any employee of Fort Park Property Management incurs plus supplies at cost plus 10%. If we need to contract out the maintenance, we charge a 10% upcharge to cover the time spent supervising the maintenance and the paperwork.
Property Management Fully Furnished Services: We offer long term (6 months or greater) fully furnished services in downtown Vancouver and Kitsilano. We charge 50% of the first months rent (minimum $699) for lease-up, and 10% of monthly gross rents collected for this service (minimum of $150 per month). We do not currently offer short term leasing services, or fully furnished services outside of Vancouver’s core.
Non-resident withholding tax services: We offer monthly remittance services to CRA and your accountant. We will file NR6 and NR4 forms on your behalf for $25/ month.
Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution services: We offer dispute resolution services. If you are having legal issues with your tenants, we will take your case to the Residential Tenancy Board, fill out all of the required paperwork, serve any required paperwork, and follow through with orders of possession where required. We charge $995 for this service, plus disbursements at cost plus 10%.
Fort Park Property Management will handle any and all of your Strata management needs. We will adjust our services to suit you specifically. Below are just a few of the items that we handle on your behalf;
- Collecting and recording all monthly Strata fees and any special levies.
- Chasing down any late paying accounts and depositing into your Strata Corporation’s trust account.
- Registering liens and issuing fines against delinquent Strata owners whenever this might be required.
- Helping you in planning your Strata’s budget.
- Helping you to plan for your Contingency Reserve Fund needs, as well as Capital planning for future expenditures.
- Organizing and implementing Strata Council meetings as well as General Meetings, depending upon your particular needs.
- Preparing minutes from all Strata meetings, as well as preparing agendas to go out before meetings.
- We offer 24 hour/ 7 days a week emergency contact and response for all Strata owners.
- Assisting with enforcing bylaws and rules. Suggesting any changes to the council upon annual review of the bylaws and rules.
- Contracting out, and supervising regular inspection reports if these are required.
- Contracting out all maintenance on your behalf (subject to Strata’s approval), arranging quotes to determine the best prices and service levels.
- Negotiating discounts for volume when purchasing supplies and equipment to save you money.
- Inspecting any projects should this be required.
- Keeping and maintaining accurate records for legal documents, minutes, payables and receivables, monthly financial statements, strata fee schedules, operating budgets, and payroll.
- Sourcing competitive insurance premiums based on our volume. Ensuring that all assets are appraised on an annual basis, and that you are insured for full replacement value.
- Helping to train and supervising staff as required to maintain your property.
- Keeping records of correspondence with individual owners, responding to all owner’s requests, dealing with any complaints, and reporting to Strata Council.
- Maintaining records of all Strata owners and registered tenants.
- Receiving and paying invoices on behalf of your Strata Corporation.
- Providing year-end financials, or arranging for auditing, depending on your needs.
- Providing the required documents for any Strata lot that is sold.