Hosted Office Phone System™ (HoPs)
FonAngle's Hosted Office Phone System™ just got a whole lot more exciting.
With FonAngle’s HoPs-Mobile you can turn your cellular phone into another office extension and cut the cord altogether. Using a compatible SIP client for your mobile it is possible to make and receive calls just as if you were calling from your desk phone and your Caller ID even displays your company number. Now you can enjoy the benefits of HoPs with you everywhere you go!
Your mobile phone (i.e. iPhone, or any other compatible mobile device) is transformed into another HoPs extension.
In the Hosted PBX market FonAngle is a pioneer with their HoPs-Mobile solution!
How it works
Simply log into HoPs from your mobile phone SIP client and enjoy the freedom to make and receive calls as if you were in the office from anywhere in the world.
- Place your order with FonAngle
- Install a compatible SIP client on your mobile phone
- Configure the client with your login credentials
- Start making calls
- Doesn't use up your mobile phone minutes
- Lowers your cell phone costs with unlimited calling in the continental USA and Canada
- Make calls over Wi-Fi or your 3G network*
- Keep connected by receiving push notifications when someone is calling you
- Outbound calls have your company caller ID, keeping your cell phone number private
- Easier for customers to contact you because they only have to remember your main company number
To use HoPs-Mobile you need a mobile phone that:
- Supports 3G and/or Wifi
- Supports a compatible SIP client
- Has a data plan
HoPs-Mobile requires 3rd party products and services (mobile phone data plan and compatible sip client) in order for proper operation. Assuming both of these factors are working properly, your FonAngle extension will remain registered and can be used like any SIP compatible device.Furthermore, some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network. They may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Please check the terms of your agreement. FonAngle will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for use of FonAngle HoPs-Mobile service. Voice quality is subject to Wi-Fi or 3G signal strength and available bandwidth.
A small list of compatible phones include:
- Sony Ericsson
- Too many to list….
Popular SIP clients