What we can do for you:
One of the most important pieces of your marketing is the words themselves. We develop compelling communications, usually written, but also as pieces used in speech for promotion of your information and idea products or services.
Many marketing consultants offer copywriting services to their clients because good copywriting can have a direct impact on marketing results. At the Executive Sandbox ® we use special languaging in our copywriting that stimulates the reptilian, emotional and logical brains making your copy a more compelling sales story. We integrate the insights we gain from activities such as our marketing analysis, which provides valuable information for crafting copy that results in attracting more of your target customer.
The type of work we do:
• Direct mail sales letters
• Web site copy
• Case studies and business success stories
• Company and Product Brochures
• E-mail Marketing Campaigns;
• Product Information Sheets
• Corporate and Capabilities Brochures
• Articles for Trade Publications;
• Seminar Material
• Trade Show Booth Hand Out Material and
• Affiliate Program Development
Why hire us:
1. Your current in-house copywriter has too much work;
2. You don't have an in-house copywriter;
3. Your in-house staff doesn't have the knowledge to address the needs of this particular project
4. The timing on your project is urgent and an outside resource is needed to quickly complete the project and/or
5. You want the competitive edge of brain marketing we provide.
Our role could include:
• Researching the copy to be written about your idea, informaiton product, or services
• Interviewing information sources
• Developing an outline of the planned communications for your review and approval;
• Developing a draft of the communications for your approval and feedback; and
• Complete the work in final form.
What you as the client would get:
Completed marketing communications. Depending on the project, this could include:
• Page with copy;
• Page with copy including recommended graphics design;
• Script for multi-media presentation;
• Storyboard for multi-media presentation; and
• Camera ready copy.
How you will know we succeeded:
• Number of prospects who responded, the profit realized, or the conversion rate such as the percentage of people who responded to a mailing.