By coming to this page you have taken the first step in turning yourself into a world class hiring manager.
To start you on this exciting path we are offering, for a limited time period, the Employer Help Center system for hiring great employees. This includes:
How to Hire Great Employees
Our 180 page book How to Hire Great Employees, First time, Every time. This amazing guide covers the twelve steps that must be taken with every hire. You will forever be able to avoid the ‘advertize, interview, hire’ process that usually ends in failure. By following the easy step-by-step process explained in this book you will learn how to:
- Find the best candidates without spending a penny on advertising or head hunters;
- Analyze a resume for hidden clues;
- Prepare great interview questions; Conduct professional interviews;
- Ensure the candidate is the right fit with your existing team;
- Do reference checks that get to the truth;
- Make job offers that are irresistible;
- Know when it is a good idea to use a recruiter and when it is NOT;
- Choose a recruiter;
- And much more…
In addition you get the twelve hiring secrets that are used by the top recruiters and corporations.
A set of invaluable templates both in printed form and as documents or spreadsheets.
These will save you lots of time in the hiring process and ensure that you cover all the bases. They include:
- A checklist of all the steps in the hiring process;
- A spreadsheet to track the candidates whom you are considering;
- A spreadsheet to help you compare candidates logically;
- An offer letter template that covers just about every situation;
- An interview questionnaire form that ensures that you ask all the right questions and keep track of the answers;
- A checklist of questions to ask when reference checking;
- And more…
How to Hire - Ask Us Service
Our unique “Ask us” service. At the Employer Help Center, we want to be your partner on an ongoing basis. Any questions that you have on the subject of hiring and firing or indeed about how to approach individual candidates or interview situations. No matter what, if it is to do with your role as an employer, we are there to help.