information management, Information Systems, emergency management
EmerGeo Mapping , Emergency Management Software, Situational Awareness and GIS Mapping for Crisis Information Management integrating WebEOC and ETEAM into Disaster Planning and Response from EmerGeo Solutions
An Open Emergency Mapping Tool that Integrates with Customer’s Existing GIS Systems, EmerGeo Fusionpoint™ and Google Earth®
EmerGeo provides fully integrated situational awareness technology and services to help manage risk in emergency management for enterprises and all levels of government.
EmerGeo provides more than just a GIS system – our unique managed Common Operating Picture (mCOP™) technology, based on open standards, and professional services are proven effective in helping government and industry to mitigate, prepare for, respond to and recover from emergencies, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and planned events.
With EmerGeo’s Mapping and situational awareness tools you can:
- Provide an authoritative picture of events as they unfold.
- Enable information to flow effectively between emergency first responders, command posts, staging areas and Emergency Operation Centers (EOC).
- Provide a managed Common Operating Picture (mCOP) to enable collaboration and communication across multiple organizations, local, state and federal agencies and systems.
- Fuse complex, disparate datasets and operational data with geospatial layers to provide decision makers, analysts, and operators with a uniform operating environment.
- Publish map documents, cartographic products, models, geoprocesses, analyses, and Web services.
- Ensure reliable and robust interoperability with geospatial applications, network architectures, and enterprise services that follow OGC and ISO standards.
- Customize viewers and visualization tools to fit your specific needs and requirements.
- Utilize commercial or publicly available datasets.
- Integrate your data models, analyses, and geoprocesses to accommodate your processes and workflows.
- Interface with leading crisis management information systems like WebEOC® and ETeam™.
- Interface with simulation technologies.
- Have instant built-in access to hazard modeling tools like the Aloha® plume model to expedite response and recovery.
- Operate a simple web-based situation map inside a web dashboard (using EmerGeo Fusionpoint).
EmerGeo Mapping also helps organizations achieve interoperability by:
- Promoting standardization and streamlined communications by organizing, displaying and sharing data in standardized ways (e.g. data categorization and symbolization based on Homeland Security standards; publishing to third-party applications using GeoRSS, WMS and KML).
- Guiding users through standard planning and response processes using “wizards”.
- Communicating information among emergency roles and agencies through a role-based publishing function.
- Providing a common operating picture or situational awareness view that brings together data from multiple emergency management software applications and technologies.
- Presenting the right level of detail and functionality (tools) to the right role in each emergency organization.
EmerGeo Mapping includes:
- EmerGeo Navigator™ – A simple, browser-based common operating picture and situational awareness client that provides a complete view of an emergency situation, or major event, such as a hurricane, flood, or international sporting event. It is a ready-to-use solution, with links to global maps, that you can easily customize to create an enhanced level of situational awareness.
- EmerGeo Smart Client – A powerful desktop “smart client” application to manage, author and publish information to other Smart Client users or EmerGeo Navigator
EmerGeo’s “Smart Client” and Navigator applications can work with simple or complex spatial data (and geo-processing services) from virtually any vendor’s Web map server. EmerGeo builds on the OpenGIS® Consortium’s open interoperability framework, to reach across the Internet and intranets to invoke processing services and retrieve data from another GIS or geo-processing application (e.g. ArcGIS®).
EmerGeo Mapping and situational awareness tools provide a complete solution to integrate, analyze, and disseminate information for optimal emergency management decision making.
, Crisis Information Management
, crisis management
, Disaster Planning
, emergency management
, Emergency Mapping
, information management
, Information Systems
Contact Emergeo Solutions
Email - none provided
Print this page