System Administration Services (SAS
System Administration, Digital Network, Digital Network Infrastructure
Our System Administration Services are also known collectively as Systemaster. Systemaster in short is an out-sourced System Administration service. Unlike other firms, ECL does not just provide managed services. Systemaster administers your business processes, applications, and the equipment in IT infrasture collectively.
The primary purposes of Systemaster are as follows:
- To improve your cash flow
- To reduce your staffing costs
- To increase information efficiency
- To assist and take pressure off of your internal System Administrator
- To take on the responsibility of being your external System Administrator
- And to temporarily backup your internal System Administrator during an absence.
Here are some questions to ask your IT manager before deciding whether hiring ECL as your Systemaster is right for you.
- Could you be leveraging harder on your digital network infrastructure?
- Do you have a critical business that cannot afford much down time?
- Are you having difficulty in keeping your IT infrastructure running smoothly at all times?
- Are you or your staff stressed out doing "robotic" tasks or low-valued administrative work that are not a part of your job description?
- Are you paying too much to obtain, train, and keep your own computer geek only to see a limit to what you are getting in return?
- Are you being out-paced by the emergence of new software, hardware, security and Internet technologies which require at least 10 people to keep up with when there is no sign of a slow down?
- Do you deal with dozens of different IT vendors and are unable to speak their language fluently?
- Do you want to focus on core revenue projects rather than administrative overhead?
- Are you interested in hiring administrators who are ethical, friendly, responsible, certified, experienced, multi-disciplined, and competent, all at the same time?
- Do you want to have a team of professional administrators that can reduce your time to understand, protect,
repair, and grow your digital network infrastructure?
- Do you have tons of questions to ask a team of Systemaster professionals?
- Are you prepared to relinquish the responsibility of maintaining and growing your digital network infrastructure to Systemaster?
If you answered yes to even some of those questions, you should seriously consider hiring Systemaster.
Philosophically, Systemaster is different from other IT support provider programs. At ECL we believe in team performance for system administration, and do not rely on indiviual service, which places a broader array of specialized skills at your fingertips. A team provides fewer knowledge holes, better accountability, more time coverage, more resources, and most importantly for a small business, better efficiency and therefore lower costs.
With our Systemaster team, you will have the entire ECL knowledge base standing behind your business to help you achieve your desired business vision. Systemaster is always on the job, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, to proactively prevent security breaches, network disasters, software conflicts, hardware malfunctions, missing data, and corrupted systems. Let Systemaster empowerment help you propell your business forward.
With Systemaster you will get:
- People who are highly certified, ethical, and competent
- Better accountability by having Systemaster professionally log, document, and report problems
- An up-time guarantee by Systemaster to prevent problems before they occur
- Free disaster recovery services for when a disaster inevitably strikes
- An Evergreen server that Systemaster will continuously upgrade and repair (optional)
- Loaner equipment such as servers, workstations, and laptops at a moment's notice
- Free software system administration tools developed by Systemaster
- To choose your primary System Administrator which you may switch at any time
- Business continuity with minimum disruption and a 90-day termination clause
- Better knowledge continuity and retention by spreading knowledge through a whole team of people with proper documentation rather than a single person
- A choice between several "peace of mind" plans that provide trouble-free operations and an auto-pilot approach to systems administration
With Systemaster you can:
- Enjoy lower costs due to increased efficiency, with prices starting from as low as $350 per month
- Ride out business cycles by scaling Systemaster services to match your business load
- Enjoy the power of knowledge with our entire Systemaster team supporting your internal staff or management directly
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011
, Digital Network Infrastructure
, System Administration