Building Blocks for Digital Network Infrastructure
Feel confident in ECL's ability to help you select the best suited hardware components and software products to build your digital network infrastructure from the thousands available on the market.
Off-the-shelf Hardware Products
ECL is vendor neutral. ECL supports its customers by recommending the most appropriate hardware for their needs. We have products available from hundreds of our favourite hardware manufacturers, such as AMD, Intel, CISCO, Linksys, Netgear, Fujitsu, Maxtor, Seagate, Wyse, and Acer. The products we offer range from peripherals for handheld devices, laptops, and desktops, to entire servers. ECL supports all tier-1 and tier-2 branded PC manufacturers, and partners with vendors that carry brand name PCs such as Dell, Acer, HP, and IBM to build your digital network infrastructure from the ground up.
ECL Custom Hardware Products
In addition to brand name products, ECL manufactures a line of privately branded PCs for use in the local market. These built-to-order PCs are natively Windows compatible, have open architecture, are modular, and can be highly customizable to fit your specific business, technical, and budgetary requirements.
Major characteristics of ECL custom hardware include the following:
- Built to order
- Open architecture
- Leading technology
- User serviceable design
- Multiple-sourced components
- Industry standard components
- Microsoft Windows compatible
- Our famous, no nonsense, one-day replacement warranty
Off-the-shelf Software Prod ucts
ECL Custom Software Products
In addition to brand name products, ECL authors privately labeled system software packages for our clients world wide. Some samples are:
- DOSILL -- Makes ACCPAC achieve higher performance in Terminal Servers
- Medusa -- Creates redunant Internet routes for Terminal Server connection longevity
- FHAConnect -- Allows BC hospitals to connect the provincial government from Terminal Servers using VPN