Dolphin is pleased to announce the launch of our On-Line Statement System. The new module allows our clients to efficiently and professionally manage their investors through the secure system. With the professional interface as well as customized features - clients can also choose and design various statement for investors that saves time in client relations as well as provides an up to date image to the marketplace.
An online module of MIC Manager, allows clients of MIC (shareholders) to securely login via web and carry out the following tasks:
- View/print their current and past holdings (list of shares) and their state
- View/print all transaction history for any share (outstanding or redeemed certificates)
- View/print all dividend statements ever produced for any given share
- View/print all T5 slips even issued to that investor (T5 prints on the government issued form and is ready to file with CCRA immediately).
- View/edit personal information, SIN, Business number, investor names, address as well as bank EFT details to keep it current and up to date with the MIC Manager
- Manage their login credentials and passwords
How it works
Once an online module of MIC Manager is installed and web server configured, MIC Managers can enable user accounts for client access. Initial set of credentials (username/password) is issued by the MIC administrator using MIC Manager interface. With those credentials, investors can login via web and gain access to all the features described above. Client accounts can be disabled any time. A full audit trail of online access to any web enabled accounts is also available to the MIC Administrators.
What is needed
The online module is installed on the clients web server and networked link to the database server. We also install Web server (Microsoft IIS) which is a free part of any server enabled operating system (Windows 2000, Windows 2003).
Online module works with standard SSL2 security provided by the client's web server which is similar to the same one used in online banking, brokerage firms client access and credit card transactions. Dolphin personnel will assist you in deploying SSL security to your web server unless already deployed. This process will involve verifying your company by one of the SSL issuing authority firms.
Both interface and functionality of the online module can be tailored to suit specific needs of the MIC.