A well maintained bike is much more enjoyable to ride than a clunker, so bring yours in for a complete tune-up. Depending on what it needs, we can give it a proper servicing that’ll bring it back to the way it felt when it was new!
- improve pedalling efficiency, comfort, and speed with a proper Body Geometry (BG) Fit.
- covers proper weight distribution, fore/aft saddle positioning, leg extension, shoulder/elbow/hand alignment and cleat positioning.
- Basic fit assessment: 30-60mins $30-$60.
- BG Fit: $120/hour.
- We inspect and inflate the tires to the proper pressure and lube your chain
- Do a complete safety inspection
- Make sure the brakes are in good working order; the wheels aren’t loose; the handlebars are straight; the gears are working; the handlebars and stem are tight; and that nothing is broken!
- Check and adjust the headset
- Check and adjust all bearings
- Inspect all cables and housings
- Inspect and adjust gears
- Inspect and adjust brakes
- Inspect rims and spokes and true wheels on the bike
- Inspect and tighten all fasteners
- Clean and lube chain
Everything in the Regular Tune-Up plus:
- Inspect and adjust bottom bracket
- Inspect and adjust front and rear hubs
- Wipe your entire bike clean
- True wheels on the truing stand
Everything in the Regular and Deluxe tune-ups.. plus:
- We remove your entire drive-train (derailleurs, chain cassette, chainrings) and scrub them clean in a solvent tank. We then reinstall everything and lube and re-tune it.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011