DA Top Talent Business Owner Training Program
DA Top Talent
2016 Management Training Program provides world-class business training for small business owner’s success. PRESCRIBED LEARNING OUTCOMES:
* Assess a variety of positions on business management issues and theories
* Co-operatively plan and implement a course of action that addresses the problem, issue, or inquiry initially identified by the business owner
* Study a variety of business systems used by franchises and learn from them
* Production, Sales, and Revenue – how to set up meaningful measurements that small business owners can actually use
* Describe how your business can transmit company culture and adapt to change. What changes should your company be making now to prepare for the future?
* Demonstrate understanding of the tension between employers and employees
* Learn how to do strategic business planning
* Describe various ways businesses can utilize legal services and follow the BC Employment Standards Act.
* Implement the development and importance of internal business systems
* Analyze the effect of time management and proper scheduling of employees and resources
* Construct, interpret, and use graphs, tables, grids, scales, legends, a complete business plan designed to be used weekly