Cyclomedical personnel have managed the operations of radionuclide and radiopharmaceutical manufacture and distribution worldwide, radiopharmaceutical research and development, medical imaging equipment leasing, and ten PET radiopharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution centers. As a new company, Cyclomedical Applications Group, LLC, we have entered into contract management of two new cyclotron centers. Cyclomedical’s expertise in the field is unsurpassed in this industry. Among the services available under contract management are:
- Forming and funding an appropriate business entity for a new company.
- Negotiating leases for equipment and facilities.
- Supervising facility design and construction.
- Selecting and procuring appropriate facility equipment.
- Obtaining necessary business licenses and permits.
- Preparing and administering radioactive materials licenses.
- Selecting and training site personnel.
- Providing complete manufacturing and testing documentation.
- Administering a complete PET current Good Manufacturing Practices program.
- Preparing and administering appropriate FDA New Drug Applications.
- Preparing and administering a Marketing and Sales program.
- Providing site financial services.
- Providing day-to day site management.
- Assisting in the formation and operation of associated research and development programs.
Contract management by Cyclomedical is extremely cost effective because many of these services are common among the facilities managed or serviced. Cyclomedical does not require an ownership position; therefore, owners have maximum future flexibility in structuring their business.