Collabware CLM for SharePoint provides advanced content lifecycle management features that promote information policy compliance. Building on the core capabilities of the SharePoint platform, Collabware CLM for SharePoint enables users to easily create, declare and locate records, while enforcing content classification and lifecycle compliance as defined by the organization’s records managers. Through a completely integrated user experience, records managers can control all aspects of the content lifecycle including structure, security, and policy application. To achieve a ‘single source of truth’, Collabware CLM for SharePoint provides features that can automate record declaration and provide a structured view of content stored anywhere within the portal environment.
Why use SharePoint?
The Microsoft SharePoint Server platform provides a wide range of easy to use collaboration and content management features that make it ideal for use as the foundation for a content lifecycle management solution.
- Document check-in/check-out, versioning and approval
- Web and rich media content management
- Workflow support and management
- Record and information policy application and management
- Collaboration sites and workspaces
- Personal sites and profiles
- Enterprise search
- Business system connectivity and integration
- Microsoft Office product integration
Using the capabilities of the Microsoft SharePoint Server platform, you can create transformative solutions that integrate your information and your users in a way that no other enterprise content management platform can.
Why use Collabware CLM for SharePoint?
While the Microsoft SharePoint Server platform provides an excellent foundation for enterprise content management, it still requires a high degree of configuration and customization to implement an end-user ready solution. Collabware CLM for SharePoint provides a suite of features that build on the SharePoint platform, enabling rapid implementation of end-user ready content lifecycle management solutions.
- Integrated file plan designer that allows records managers to define the enterprise content classification and retention schedule for physical and electronic records
- Enables automatic declaration of records (based on configurable criteria)
- Provides a dashboard that identifies:
- Upcoming retention schedule actions
- Retention schedule actions that require approval
- Submitted records that did not meet existing classification rules (pending records)
- Undeclared, potential records from other areas within SharePoint
- Provides detailed security management for each classification, and supports declaration and management of confidential records
- Automatically configures the SharePoint environment to support the file plan, without requiring IT intervention
- Provides content surfacing functionality to support a ‘single source of truth’, and the creation of information workplaces that contain content aggregated from across the environment
- Includes site directory features for managing your collaboration sites and presenting site catalogs to users
- Provides configurable, consistent branding and navigation across all areas of the SharePoint environment
- Includes a collection of configurable user interface components that can be used to create rich, appealing layouts
Presentations and Videos
| || |
A demonstration walkthrough of the record creation, declaration and location features of the product from the end-user's perspective.