CMLS Financial Ltd. (CMLS) provides institutional investors with support in the administration of corporate mortgage holding companies. Holding mortgages within a corporation can be advantageous to some investors, particularly non-taxable investors such as pension funds.
CMLS can help as follows:
- acting as directors and or officers
- maintaining legal records
- ensuring compliance with tax and regulatory filings
- keeping the accounting records and preparing financial statements
- conducting periodic valuations of each mortgage and of the corporation(s) for the purposes of performance measurement
- hosting external auditors
With CMLS involved, the imposition of a corporate holding company can be a completely hands-off process for the institutional investor.