City Sports Physiotherapy: Services
City Sports Physiotherapy
motor vehicle, injuries, sports injuries
At City Sports & Physiotherapy Clinics we provide
treatment for various clinical conditions ranging from orthopaedic and
to motor vehicle accidents and work related injuries.
Our services include extensive musculoskeletal and functional assessments to determine the cause
of your symptoms. We offer relief though a broad
range of treatment techniques and modalities. We can create custom
exercise prescriptions or programs to minimize your dysfunction as well as offer expert
advice on how to manage your injury, disease or disability.
assessment and individual treatment for acute and chronic musculoskeletal
injuries and conditions.
- Manual Therapy - joint and spinal mobilization and manipulation
- Electrotherapy - including ultra-sound, TENS, muscle stimulation
- Laser Therapy - to optimize
healing in soft tissue injuries
- Interferential Current Therapy - for reducing
pain and swelling following an acute injury
- Mechanical Traction - for
- McKenzie Therapy - therapy and exercises for the treatment of neck and back pain
- Mulligan Therapy- mobilizations through movements
- Hydrotherapy - rehabilitation pool program
- Athletic Taping - for acute and chronic soft tissue injuries
- Fit to Play -improving
strength, balance, coordination, proprioception, endurance and flexibility
- Orthotics-Custom orthotics prescribed from information analyzing
foot function, lower limb biomechanics and gait analysis.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation- for treatment of vertigo and other vestibular-related conditions.
Health- Pre and Post natal physiotherapy treatment and exercise advice.
- Advanced Rehab Program
- Rehabilitation Training and Personal Training
- Ergonomic Workplace Assessments
teaching facility - affiliated with the University of British Columbia
- Workshops and Seminars specified to your needs
, motor vehicle
, Physiotherapy Clinics
, Sports & Physiotherapy
, sports injuries
, Vehicle Accidents