CIP Consulting provides a personalized immigration service tailored to the needs of individual, corporate and government clients.
CIP Consulting offers dependable, trusted advice for individuals to achieve their immigration goals. Our counsel and representation has helped clients from many countries build a future in Canada. We carefully assess your eligibility and suggest an immigration category that is right for you.
Corporate and Government institutions face challenges in recruiting the skilled workers they need. The shortage of skilled, technical and trades labour can not always be met by Canadian workers. The search for qualified, experienced, workers often results in overseas recruitment. But the immigration process to allow entry for a foreign worker can be time consuming and complex. CIP Consulting is expertly placed to help your Company meet such challenges by providing quality immigration services to ensure you get the labour you need when you need it.
CIP Consulting assists clients with;
- All Provincial Nominee Programs
- Investor, Entrepreneur & Self Employed class
- Family class
- Federal Skilled Worker class
- Canadian Experience class
- Live-in Caregiver Program
- Temporary Visas; Work Permit, Study Permit & Visitor Visas
- IRB appeals & hearings
- E-LMO & LMO
- Refugee cases
At CIP Consulting we have developed a process that delivers high quality immigration services efficiently and effectively.
Once we have established the immigration strategy that is best for you, and you have retained our services, we will send you a complete information package detailing all the forms, checklists, supporting documents and steps that are required. Working together, through e-mail, we will populate the forms. We will provide you with written legal arguments in support of your case for review. Once you are completely satisfied we will ask you to print and sign the forms and courier them to us for final submission.
At CIP Consulting we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and prepare each application to meet the strict standards set out by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
CIP Consulting is your guide and Partner every step of the way.
Why choose CIP Consulting?
- Our years of experience, a personalized service and a proven process
- Retaining a CIP Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant’s advice could speed up your application and may increase your chances of success
- We make every effort to respond to your inquires within two business days of receiving them
- We present tightly argued written arguments supported by current case law to Citizenship and Immigration Canada in support of your case
- We monitor progress on your file with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and inform you of your status
- We provide a variety of tools and contacts to help you settle in Canada; including advice and information on finding a job, the right school, Canadian health care, and tax system
- We make sure your application gets the care and attention it deserves.