Limited time offer. Limited space availability. It is recommended that you register soon!
About the CELPIP Simulation Test
CELPIP is a Canadian English language testing system that assesses general levels of functional competency. The test is completely computer-delivered in just one test sitting and test candidates are given 3 hours to complete the following components:
- Listening (30 minutes)
- Speaking (30 minutes)
- General Reading and Writing (120 minutes)
Who qualifies for the CELPIP Simulation Test?
All current and prospective Canadian Experience Class (CEC) applicants that meet the following criteria set by CIC:
- plan to live outside the province of Quebec
- be either:
- a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
- a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada
- have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization
- apply while working in Canada – or – within one year of leaving your job in Canada
Why we are offering the CELPIP Simulation Test?
As a part of our test development activities, we want to see how CEC applicants perform on the CELPIP Simulation Test. In the future, we may seek designation from CIC for this test to provide official evidence of English Language proficiency for the CEC applicants.
How much does the CELPIP Simulation Test cost?
The test is FREE! (valued at appox. $250.00 CAD)
When is the CELPIP Simulation Test?
The CELPIP Simulation Test will start at 1:00 pm on the following dates:
Tuesday, November 29th (UBC, Vancouver)
Tuesday, December 6th (UBC, Vancouver)
Tuesday, December 13th (UBC, Vancouver)
Tuesday, December 20th (UBC, Vancouver)
How to register for the CELPIP Simulation Test?
Please contact our office by phone) or email ([email protected]) and include the following information:
-1st choice test date
-2nd choice test date
Test candidates should be ready to provide information about their eligibility for CEC immigration and at what stage they are in this application process.