Humanitarian Works of lasting educational, cultural and artistic value
Boldfish Video Productions produces works of lasting educational, cultural and artistic value. Work that dissemenates truth, exposes issues, encourages discussion and moves audiences to action. We celebrate human courage, charity hope and beauty. We celebrate miracles, victories and changed lives.
Greg Meeres, founder of Boldfish Digital Media, has a passion to accurately document social justice issue throughout the world and to mobilize people to action. Greg is extremely passionate about giving a voice to the voiceless and creating a platform for true human stories to be told. He and his team are dedicated to working with individuals, ministries, foundations and humanitarian organizations that share this heart and vision.
Boldfish celebrates our shared humanity and collective identity across the globe and looks to change the future one story at a time through video media.
Benefits of a Video
- Reduce operational costs by sending videos rather than volunteers or speakers
- Expand the reach & effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns
- Communicate new initiatives and successes in a way that clearly demonstrates your values and vision
- Enhance the impact of key events and capture them for future promotion
- Most of us want to "see" something before we want to "read" something. In the context of internet marketing, video can be used to enhance the consumer experience by educating the viewer about products or services, putting a face on a company, and building a company brand.
Videos stimulate emotions and engage the senses like no other medium creating a powerful impact for raising awareness and funds.