The BasicGov Planning Module helps you improve productivity by organizing complex processes involved in managing development and community projects. Event driven tasks automatically schedule notifications, proceedings, hearings and other critical deadlines and milestones.
BasicGov ensures the process runs smoothly by automating the key tasks for planners, reviewers, inspectors and everyone else involved in a project.
BasicGov – Planning
Benefits for Clerks and Planning Managers
- Effectively manage and communicate project deadlines and milestones
- Organize planning information online and provide access to key people
- Automated scheduling based on key events and applications
- Project communications are tracked and recorded
Benefits for Developers and Citizens
- Clear understanding of project timelines and objectives
- Improved levels of service and communication from government
- Information regarding plans and proceedings is always on time
- Confidence issues can be addressed before they become problems
Benefits for Supervisors and Public Officials
- Assurance that planning teams are aligned and working on common goals
- Comfort knowing the team has control of resources and public communication
- Dashboard reports simplify analysis of project performance and deadlines
- Overall citizen and employee job satisfaction with government is improved
The BasicGov Planning module also integrates with the entire BasicGov suite of web-based software including Permits & Inspections, Code Enforcement, and Licensing. Online, anywhere, 24/7 Citizen access is provided through the BasicGov Citizen Portal and provides citizens and government to communicate directly.