GIS Connector | basicgov.com
The BasicGov ESRI GIS Connector integrates your existing ESRI GIS system (V9.2+) and data with your BasicGov system to provide higher levels of visual analysis capabilities. BasicGov GIS reduced complexity by providing your staff with visual based tools to manage all land use, zoning, and relevant information related to a parcel, permit, inspection, plan, or code violation.
BasicGov – GIS Connector
Benefits of ESRI Integration for BasicGov Customers
- BasicGov GIS Integration organizes land use and community development information, such as parcels and permits, as layers over existing ESRI maps.
- Graphical representation of government information assists with complex land use analysis, solutions and decisions.
- GIS Integration allows government staff to easily share information and planning concepts visually across departments.
- Visually locating key tasks or records reduces time for government staff to organize multi-projects and related tasks.
- BasicGov ESRI GIS Connector and all BasicGov Modules can be accessed in your office or remotely with a computer and internet connection.