The BasicGov Code Enforcement Module helps you manage citizen and business complaints, improve inspection response times, and coordinate follow up communications with other staff and appropriate members of the community.
BasicGov ensures the process runs smoothly for all interested parties through automation of common code enforcement tasks related to complaints, inspections, notifications and more.
BasicGov – Code Enforcement
Benefits for Inspectors and Staff
- Automate scheduling of field inspections and reviews
- Print any enforcement related form letters in seconds
- Violation history is available to multiple departments, in the office or field
- Assess fees, accept fee payments and provide receipts
- Access to schedules and addresses in the field
Benefits for Businesses and Citizens
- Submit complaints online and check status 24/7.
- Improved levels of service and communication from government
- Citizens are more informed as to what issues are being addressed
Benefits for Supervisors and Public Officials
- Dashboard reports simplify analysis of staff performance in closing cases
- Automation increases staff productivity and reduces errors
- Overall citizen and employee job satisfaction with government is improved
- Staff productivity and cost per citizen improved with BasicGov Citizen Portal
The BasicGov Code Enforcement module also integrates with the entire BasicGov suite of web-based software including Permits & Inspections, Planning and Licensing. Online, anywhere, 24/7 citizen access is available through the BasicGov Citizen Portal, which allows business owners and individuals to send in complaints online and receive direct feedback.