CPD Seminar: Permanent Resident Cards and Canadian Citizenship
Immigration, Immigration Law, Immigration Consultant
Permanent Resident Cards and Canadian Citizenship will cover a variety of topics as discussed by presenter Cathryn Sawicki. Topics include:
- Who is a Permanent Resident of Canada?
- What does “date of examination” mean and why is this important?
- Old rules vs. New rules – why the changes? Is citizenship the answer for my client?
- What if the application is refused? (Appeals process)
- Revocation – can the Government take my client’s citizenship away? What is the process?
This seminar will be offered in-class and live-online.
Saturday, July 5, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel (#300 - 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC)
ICCRC – 5.0 hours
Law Society of BC – 5.0 hours
To register, please contact Myron Wiwchar at (604) 740-5870 or [email protected]
, Canadian Citizenship
, Canadian Immigration
, Canadian Immigration Law
, Continuing Professional Development
, Immigration Consultant
, Immigration Law
, Immigration Lawyers
, Immigration To Canada
, Permanent Resident Cards
, PR Cards