CPD Seminar: Immigration 101
Law, Lawyer, Immigration
Immigration 101: Essential Strategies for Securing Work Permits and Assisting Foreign Workers with Permanent Residence in Canada as discussed by presenter Mark Holthe.
- Dealing with Service Canada is one of the more challenging aspects of the foreign worker program.
- How to avoid LMOs by utilizing NAFTA and other International Agreements to secure work permits.
- Criminal and medical inadmissibility can be a serious issue for some foreign nationals.
- With the 4 year cap looming, lower skill and trade level foreign workers need to act now if they hope to remain in Canada long term.
- With increasing numbers of Canadians and permanent residents meeting people online, there is a corresponding demand for assistance in filing spousal sponsorship applications.
This seminar will be offered in-class and live-online.
Saturday, June 14, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Calgary TELUS Convention Centre (120 9 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB)
ICCRC – 5 hours
Law Society of BC – 5 hours (Live-Online)
To register, please contact Sessie Gounden at (604) 354-5973 or email@example.com.
, Continuing Professional Development
, Immigration Consultant
, Immigration Law
, Law Firm
, Legal Firm
, Work Permit
, Work Visa