Alumni ACard « UBC Alumni Affairs
The Alumni ACard, which is free for all UBC alumni, gives you access to discounts from several partners, as well as a host of UBC services and venues including:
- 25 per cent discount on regular room rental rates at UBC Robson Square (for personal bookings only)
- Special rates at the University Golf Club (Golf Course: $48 plus tax on green fees before 9am Monday – Friday (excluding holidays); Power carts: $20 plus tax on power carts before 9am Monday – Friday (excluding holidays); Driving range: 5% discount on the purchase of 50 or 100 token card.
- 2-for-1 admission to Beaty Biodiversity Museum
- 2-for-1 admission at the Museum of Anthropology
- Discounts from UBC Conferences and Accommodations. Call them at 604-822-1000 for details.
- 10 per cent on a single item of clothing or giftware at UBC Bookstore (except diploma frames)
- Save on regular adult tickets for season shows on Theatre at UBC
- 2 for 1 entry at both Nitobe and UBC Botanical Garden. Note: the Greenheart Canopy Walkway is not included.
- Aquatic Centre discount
- Discounted tickets at a cost of $5.00 to UBC Thunderbirds games hosted at War Memorial Gym, the Ice Rink and T-Bird Stadium
- Up to 40% discount at ICI Paints.
The ACard is free of charge and can be picked up at UBC Alumni Affairs at Cecil Green Park House, Brock Hall Welcome Centre and the UBC Okanagan Library. The card does not expire.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011