We offer you many years of experience and knowledge to assist you and your damaged vehicle through the collision repair process. We will recommend and monitor a high quality, repair facility, in your area, to be sure your vehicle is returned to pre-accident condition. The chosen repair facility will ensure you are provided with alternate transportation, and a courtesy car during the repair process.
For your convenience, we can arrange for your vehicle to be picked up and/or dropped off at our either our dealership locations. After a period of time we will call you to ensure you were satisfied with the process and the repair work performed. As a Valued Brown Bros.Ford Lincoln customer, this additional service is offered to you at no charge. It is just one way we would like to say thank you for trusting us for your automotive needs. Contact our Service Advisors for more information.
What to do if you get in a collision or your vehicle is vandalized?
1. Call your insurance company, either ICBC or a private insurer, and make an appointment to have your claim assessed and processed.
2. Call Brown Bros. Ford Lincoln (604) 324-2015 and ask for Peter Theissen, our Collision Assistance Program Manager, and inform him of the extent of the damage to your vehicle. We will be at your side the rest of the way.
Here's how Brown Bros. Ford Lincoln will help.
1. Our representative will arrange an appointment for you at a qualified repair facility in your area or one of your choice or, if you prefer, we will give you the name of the shop and manager so you can handle directly.
2. We will assist in getting your damaged vehicle into the repair shop as well as returning it to Brown Bros. Ford, if that is where you would prefer to pick up your vehicle.
3. Courtesy cars are available through the repair facility, however, please keep in mind that an appointment must be made prior to alternate transportation being arranged.
4. Your vehicle will be returned to you with the assurance that repairs have conformed to the highest standard of quality. Feel free to contact us at any time during or after the repairs.
COLLISION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM MANAGER
Peter Theissen: 604-324-2015