The Flying Barcoder™
The Flying Barcoder™ is a radically different concept that prints and applies labels to the end of each board in an entire package, after it has come through the strapper. This machine is available in both linear positioning and robotic versions.
Compared to other barcoding systems, the Z-Tec Flying Barcoder saves time and money, and improves the appearance of the product to the end consumer. The visual comparison above speaks for itself.
The Ultimate Barcode Labeling Solution:
- Capable of barcoding an entire package of 2x4 in less than 2 minutes or a package of 2x6 in approximately 90 seconds, all with over 99% accuracy.
- The environment is much cleaner after the strapper, resulting in less wear and tear on the machine.
- Barcode labels print completely clear and readable.
- Sensor protection virtually eliminates damage to the machine, diminishing maintenance costs.
- Line speed is not an issue as the product is stationary, and the barcoder moves in a controlled manner.
- Manual intervention and additional labor costs are virtually eliminated.
For more information, please refer to The Flying Barcoder™ Informational flyer(s) listed below.
WinJet II™ Print and Apply System
The WinJet II Print and Apply System is an inline barcoding system which is unsurpassed in its ability to stand up to harsh mill environments and keep up with today's fast production line speeds.
This system integrates the Z-Tec custom designed WinJet II Control System with a range of different print & apply (barcoding) machines, such as those from IBC, Universal, Paragon and others.
The system is capable of printing and applying unique labels at speeds in excess of 250 pieces/minute (limited by speed of print & apply machine) utilizing a hot melt applicator and a barcode verification system to ensure 100% barcode readability.