VinaGARD® is a proven,
high quality and long lasting product.
coatings mean VinaGARD® fabrics resist
crazing, creasing and cracking better
than traditional laminated fabrics and
stay softer at lower temperatures.
are inherently flame retardant to meet
or surpass most pertinent fire codes.
textile construction includes a powerful
mildew and fungus inhibitor and a wick
resistant base fabric, which together
combat internal and external mildew growth
for long fabric life.
unique extrusion coating process bonds
the exclusive polymer coating to a high
strength resistant textile. The surface
is sealed with a cleanable topcoat, which
protects the flexible barrier from the
accumulation of dirt and inhibits UV
- Top coated for easy cleaning
and longer life.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Flame retardant for the
life of the fabric.
- U.V. resistant for long
- Resistant internal and external
- Rot and fungus resistant.
- Dimensionally stable and
The benefits of Radiant
- Safe, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic.
- Not affected by humidity
- Durable - won't collapse, compress or
- Resistant to bacteria and fungi.
- Class A/class 1 fire rating.
- Virtually indestructible.
- Foil bubble rfoil insulation carries
a 15 year warranty.
- Lightweight and compact for easy transportation.
VinaGARD® is formulated
using the safest ingredients possible,
and wholly without any heavy metal pigments
or stabilizers. This is out of concern
for both our employees' health and that
of the customers using our products. Most
of the vinyl ingredients are in fact listed
by the Federal Drug Administration in the
USA as safe for food contact.
You receive a 10 year
pro-rated warranty on the top and side