There are several benefits to utilizing lead capture:
1. They sort the wheat from the chaff. Either people will opt-in to receive your information and offer or they will leave without doing so. Therefore, they help sort out the lookie-loos, leaving you with potential prospects.
3. They enable follow-up. Lead capture pages coupled with an autoresponder permit you to follow-up automatically with potential customers. It is the follow-up that gives you the ability to establish a relationship with your opt-in subscribers. This is accomplished by providing your subscribers with relevant information that addresses their needs, which, of course, your service or product provides a solution.
4. They improve sales conversions. The people who sign up on your list are obviously interested in your product or service or they wouldn’t have signed up. Marketing to these people is much easier and effective than marketing to any other group, because they already told you they are interested.
5. They brand you and your company. Using lead capture gives your subscribers an opportunity to get to know you through the lead capture page as well as the follow-up messages you send, especially if you enhance them with video.
6. They enhance your business assets. If you ever decided to sell or leverage your business, having a large, responsive list is a very valuable asset.
7. They enable joint ventures. If you have a responsive list, you will be in a great position to work out mutually beneficial deals with complimentary, non-competing businesses. For example, a realtor may be able to make a deal with a cabinet maker where the realtor offers a discount offer for new cabinets to his list and the cabinet maker splits the profits of those sales with the realtor.