TOI TOI DIT1101 Normal Water Bidets
One Year Limited Warranty
1. Daisy Canada warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
2. Daisy Canada’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at Daisy Canada’s option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. Daisy Canada reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. Daisy Canada will not charge for labour or parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. Daisy Canada is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of products.
3. This warranty does not apply to the following items:
a. Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder electrical storm, etc.
b. Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper maintenance of the product.
c. Damage or loss resulting from removal, improper repair, or modification of the product.
d. Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
e. Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of a unit in a harsh and/or hazardous environment
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
5. To obtain warranty repair service under this warranty, you must take the product or deliver it prepaid to a Daisy Canada service facility together with a letter stating the problem, or contact a Daisy Canada distributor or products service contractor, or write directly to Daisy Impex & Trading Co. Ltd, Unit #85, 15265, 105 Ave, Surrey, BC V3R 1S1 Canada.
This written warranty is the only warranty made by Daisy Canada. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. Daisy Canada shall not be responsible for loss of the product or for other incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses incurred by the purchaser, or for labour or other costs due to installation or removal, or costs of repairs by others, or for any other expense not specifically stated above. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties, including that of merchantability or fitness for use, are expressly limited to the duration of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
Warning! Daisy Canada shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of or damage to, this plumbing product or product component caused by either chloramines in the treatment of public water supply or in-tank bowl cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite).
Note: The use of high concentration of chlorine or chlorine related products can seriously damage the fittings. This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.