- Solves high pressure drop problems
- Controls variable flows & vibration
- Significantly reduces noise
- Self-contained – actuators not required
- Customizable to meet your application needs
The 106-AC series control valve is designed to solve high pressure drop problems by allowing smooth control and protection from cavitation damage. It’s ideal for applications where large pressure differentials preclude the use of standard automatic control valves and varying flows make orifice plates ineffective.
The AC control valve contains two heavy stainless steel sliding cages that maximize the full flow capacity. The first cage directs and contains the cavitation recovery, allowing it to dissipate harmlessly. While the second cage allows further control to a level as low as atmospheric pressure downstream. The cages are engineered to meet the flow / pressure differential of each application.